Anyone who cares about safety, style, and reliability should have the opportunity to drive a brand-new Honda. Luckily, there’s a way to make the dream of driving a Honda a reality: just visit our Miami Honda dealership!
When you head to South Motors Honda, you have a choice of leasing or financing a new Honda (or buying outright). When you lease a Honda, you’ll enjoy a low monthly payment. When you finance, you get to become an owner. Best of all, no matter which option you choose, you’ll end up with a vehicle with one of the highest resale and residual values in the industry.
But what other benefits are there to buying or leasing a Honda?
Honda Financing Benefits
To help make your purchase budget-friendly, Honda offers low-interest financing for five or even six years, giving you more flexibility and monthly payments you’re comfortable with. You’ll also enjoy these benefits when you finance:
- You’ll own your Honda once you make your final payment!
- You’ll own a vehicle with a high residual value (the number the bank looks at when deciding what a pre-owned car is worth).
- You’ll be at liberty to drive your Honda as far as you want without keeping track of your mileage.
- You’ll have the option to extend the standard warranty and maintenance period.
So, looking over the long-term, financing is the most economical way to go. But don’t overlook the very real benefits of leasing a Honda just yet.
Honda Lease Benefits
Leasing a Honda enables you to pay less per month on a car with a higher sticker price and more modern features. That lower monthly payment can be a very attractive incentive if you’re juggling a lot of other expenses! Other benefits of leasing include:
- The opportunity to upgrade to a brand-new Honda every three years, which is a great perk if you’re a new-car lover who wants to take advantage of the latest tech and safety features (and sometimes “tweaks” in styling too).
- Paying little or no money down means you can drive off our Miami Honda dealer lot after signing!
- The fact that you pay sales tax only on the portion you actually use.
The decision on whether to lease or buy will come down to your personal preferences and budgetary concerns, but either way, when the vehicle in question is a Honda, you’ll know you’re getting extraordinary value and performance for your money.
Benefits of Driving a Honda
Honda also has an amazing safety record with many models earning the IIHS Top Safety Pick+ and NHTSA 5-Star Safety Rating awards year after year! This year, a couple of Honda models — the Accord Sedan and Ridgeline — won IIHS’s top honors: the prestigious Top Safety Pick+. Our IIHS Top Safety Pick winners include the iconic Civic — both the coupe and sedan models — as well as the Accord, among others.
Lease or Buy a Honda in Miami, FL
Ready to lease or finance your next new Honda in Miami? Make your way to South Motors Honda at 16165 South Dixie Hwy in Miami, Florida, and check out our various Honda lease deals and car loan special offers. Contact or visit our Honda dealership today, and we’ll ensure you drive home with the best new Honda lease deal or financing terms possible.
Sources & Videos: