We love us some Buicks. From the award-winning Encore SUV to the luxurious and modern Verano, each and every new Buick model sold at Simpson Buick GMC is a sight for sore eyes. But they’re more than just alluring vehicles to gaze longingly at! Here are five other reasons we’re certain that you’ll fall in love with one of our brand-new Buicks.
Impressive Warranty Coverage
Above all else, buying a Buick gives you the peace of mind other manufacturers simply can’t offer. Every new Buick comes fully backed by the following no-deductible warranties and coverages:
- 6-Year/70,000-Mile Powertrain Limited Warranty – This no-deductible warranty comes on every new car, truck, and crossover, and it covers repairs for engine and transmission components, transfer cases, and drive systems. It is transferrable.
- 4-Year/50,000-Mile Bumper-to-Bumper Warranty – Also a no-deductible warranty, this guarantee means your Buick will be repaired for free to fix defects. It is also transferable to other owners.
- 24/7 Roadside Assistance – Along with the Powertrain Limited Warranty, 24/7 Roadside Assistance is included with new vehicles.
- Courtesy Transportation – If your Buick needs to be repaired at Simpson Buick GMC (or any other sanctioned Buick service center), this coverage provides alternative transportation or reimbursement for rental expenses while your vehicle is in the shop. (For Buick eAssist vehicles, this coverage extends from the 6-year/70,000-mile period to 8 years or 100,000 miles.)
- 4-Year/50,000-Mile Corrosion Protection – Buicks are crafted to withstand the elements, and this warranty ensures your Buick is rust-free from front to back and top to bottom.
Buick and their vehicles don’t settle for participation trophies. Over the years, Buick has earned award after award. Here are a few recent ones.
- The 2016 Buick Enclave was voted as Best Value in America in 2016 by Vincentric.
- The Buick Verano was declared the Most Dependable Vehicle in the Compact Car Segment by J.D. Power. Also awarded by J. D. Power was the Buick LaCrosse (Large Car Segment) and the Buick Encore (Small SUV Segment).
- The 2015 Encore, Enclave, and Verano all received KBB’s Best 5-Year Cost to Own Awards for their respective classes.
- Best Value Luxury Brand was awarded to Buick by KBB.
- Highest Sales Satisfaction ranking as voted on by J. D. Power consumers.
The Future is Bright
Announced last year, the Buick Avista concept car is clear proof that Buick is always seeking to improve their vehicles, features, and systems. The Avista was celebrated and awarded the Concept Car of the Year at the North American Concept Vehicle Awards ceremony. It’s one of the most significant concepts to come out of the American automotive industry in years.
High Safety Standards
The engineers at Buick take pride in their craftsmanship, and it shows in vehicle safety ratings. In addition to all 2017 Buick models earning overall ratings of five stars with the NHTSA, here are a couple of other notable safety awards.
- The 2016 Buick Encore received a Top Safety Pick rating by the IIHS.
- The 2017 Buick Envision boasts a fantastic Top Safety Pick+ rating from the IIHS.
- The 2017 Buick LaCrosse has a perfect five-star rating in all of NHTSA’s Frontal Crash, Side Crash, and Rollover Protection categories.
Whether you’re leasing or buying, Buick’s incentives and specials make it easy to save money on a luxury vehicle. Review our current incentives and new car deals to see how much money you can keep in your pockets when shopping for a new Buick at our dealership in Buena Park, CA.
All Roads Lead to Simpson
Don’t settle for anything less than perfection when purchasing a new set of wheels. If you’re in the Los Angeles or Anaheim area, come to Simpson Buick GMC to fall head over heels with one of our new cars, trucks, or SUVs. Call 866-894-7589 to speak with a member of our sales team or visit our Buick dealership at 6600 Auto Center Drive in Buena Park, CA.