Atlanta is pulling out all the stops this July 4th to celebrate America’s birth with a dazzling lineup of spectacular patriotic celebrations throughout the greater metropolitan area. As your hometown Mazda dealership in Duluth, Georgia, we here at Rick Case Mazda Duluth want to help you plan your 2015 July 4th Weekend here in Duluth, Atlanta, and surrounding communities by providing you with our top 10 list of the biggest and most exciting Fourth of July activities our area has to offer.
- Centennial Olympic Park July 4th Celebration – Enjoy tons of fun for the entire family, capped by a spectacular evening fireworks display as Atlanta celebrates the Fourth in a big way.
- Fourth of July at Turner Field – Watch the Braves take on the Phillies and then stick around after the game for one of the Southeast’s biggest and brightest fireworks displays.
- Fantastic Fourth Celebration at Stone Mountain Park – Enjoy a spectacular July 4th extravaganza, voted the “Best Place to see Fireworks in Atlanta.” Be wowed by a fantastic Lasershow Spectacular in Mountainvision® and an incredible fireworks display.
- Lenox Square 56th Annual Legendary 4th of July – Let freedom ring as the city celebrates one of the longest-running and grandest July 4th celebrations with patriotic activities and events for the entire family, including food, live music, and the Southeast’s most amazing fireworks show.
- Red, White & Brew at the Georgia Aquarium – Enjoy an evening of food, beverages, live music, and then head up to the roof for the city’s best views of all the spectacular fireworks displays.
- July 4th Fireworks at Wills Park, Alpharetta – Enjoy a bevy of star-spangled fun and excitement for the entire family with kids’ activities, food venders, live entertainment, and a sparkling fireworks show.
- Duluth Celebrates America, July 3rd on the Duluth Town Green – Our hometown here in Duluth presents its time-honored tradition of celebrating Independence Day with plenty of family fun, food, fireworks, activities, and more.
- Mall of Georgia Star-Spangled Fourth – Enjoy a full day of fun activities, including a Kids’ Zone with games and rides, live entertainment, food, and the county’s largest fireworks display.
- East Point’s Red, White, and Blue 4th of July Hometown Celebration – Head down to East Point where they’re putting on quite a show with vendors, live music, a food court, Kids’ Zone, and much more.
- Peachtree Road Race – Experience the nation’s second-largest road race along the course’s 10 kilometer route from Peachtree Road at Lenox Square Mall to Piedmont Park. Presented by the Atlanta Track Club, this mega 10k event draws more than 55,000 participants and more than 150,000 spectators.
Rick Case Mazda Duluth Lights it Up with Booming Summer Savings
Zoom into our Mazda dealership in Duluth, Georgia for an explosion of spectacular deals on our entire inventory of new 2015 Mazdas. We’re blasting high prices to save you money with dazzling dealer discounts, firecracker financing offers, and pyrotechnic manufacturer incentives. We’re conveniently located at 2493 Pleasant Hill Road, Duluth, GA 30096. To reach our Sales Department, please call 888-552-8213. For Service, please call 888-847-8592.