With Spring Break upon us and summer right around the corner, now is the time to start planning your next road trip adventure. Fortunately, living here in Atlanta offers a lot of things to see and do throughout the southeastern U.S. We here at Rick Case Hyundai Roswell, your number-one Hyundai dealership in Roswell, Georgia., serving Alpharetta and the greater Atlanta metro area, have put together this handy Atlanta Road Trip Destination Planner with 10 terrific getaways you and your family are sure to enjoy.
- Lake Lanier, GA – Right in our backyard just a short 45 minutes from Atlanta, the Lanier Islands at Lake Lanier, Georgia’s Great Lake, offer an incredible array of fun things to see and do with a variety of accommodations, restaurants, and more. The “splashtacular” Lanierworld Family Fun Park will open on May 9th offering exciting water-themed rides and sandy beaches, restaurants, and more.
- Savannah, GA – Tranquil and historic Savannah offers an array of cultural, historic, and fun activities for the entire family. Verdant tree-lined canopies cover wide cobblestone boulevards filled with history and excitement at every turn. The Savannah Music Festival is just one of the many well-known events occurring each year. And Savannah has justly earned its recognition as one of the “Top 10 Most Beautiful Places in America” by USA Weekend Magazine.
- Hilton Head Island, S. Carolina – This 12-mile by five-mile wide island off the South Carolina coast has long been a favored playground of the rich and famous. From kayaking, tennis, and bicycling to championship golf, Hilton Head has plenty to offer. In addition to being named one of the “top 10 beaches in the U.S.,” Hilton Head is awash with history, culture, and lots of dining and entertainment options.
- Myrtle Beach, S. Carolina – This immensely popular Spring Break destination draws thousands of college students to its more than 60 miles of broad sandy beaches. This coastal playground also offers an endless variety of fun, with several amusement parks, including the East Coast’s tallest observation wheel: The 200-foot SkyWheel. You can also enjoy offshore casino cruises, charter fishing tours, shopping, live entertainment, historic exhibits, and golf.
- Nashville, Tenn. – Music City USA is teeming with some of the best live entertainment in the country. It all starts with the legendary Grand Ole Opry which launched the careers of so many Country and Pop artists. Nashville creates a thrilling and music-filled playlist of exciting happenings that will stir your soul and get your feet tapping. There’s an abundance of free live music and numerous music events and music festivals occurring throughout the year. The historic Ryman Auditorium is yet another of the world’s most famous concert venues this remarkable and rhythmic city has to offer.
- Charlotte, N.C. – The cosmopolitan and modern “Queen City” is always buzzing with exciting things to see and do. Racing fans are drawn to such attractions as the official NASCAR Hall of Fame and roaring Charlotte Motor Speedway. But that’s just the beginning. Charlotte is also home to the U.S National Whitewater Center, the Daniel Stowe Botanical Gardens, Carowinds Amusement Park, the SEA LIFE Charlotte-Concord Aquarium, numerous golf courses, the Bechtler Museum of Modern Art, and the Billy Graham Library. The city also offers an array of exceptional fine dining choices, nightlife, shopping, and first-class hotel accommodations.
- Mobile, AL – Once called the “Paris of the South,” this 300-year old city on Alabama’s sunny Gulf Coast offers a lively mix of arts, entertainment, and outdoor adventure. The city features one of the most extensive river delta systems in the country and dozens of events and festivals, including BayFest, one of the largest and longest-running music festivals in the country. As the home of the country’s first Mardi Gras celebration, this historic yet modern coastal destination knows how to party.
- Jacksonville, FL – Dripping with sunshine, Jacksonville welcomes visitors with 840 miles of beaches and tons of fun in the sun. Kayaking, surfing, paddleboarding, SCUBA diving, snorkeling, and fishing are just some of the many waterborne activities in and around Jacksonville. As the home of the PGA, Jacksonville features more than 70 championship golf courses. It also boasts a lively cultural and nightlife scene with a variety of art galleries, restaurants, nightclubs, shopping, and entertainment venues; including the Times-Union Center for Performing Arts and the Jacksonville Veterans Memorial Arena.
- St. Augustine, FL – Step back in time and experience the history and culture of the Nation’s Oldest City. Founded in 1565 by explorer Pedro Menendez, St. Augustine offers a treasure-trove of cultural and historical sights and activities. Its home to “Castillo de San Marcos,” the oldest masonry fort in the continental U.S. But St. Augustine is also modern and inviting with white sandy beaches, restaurants, shopping, entertainment, and outdoor activities in abundance. And you’re just in time to celebrate St. Augustine’s 450th birthday happening this year.
- Orlando, FL – For the ultimate Atlanta road trip destination, nothing beats spectacular Orlando. Home to Disneyworld, EPCOT, Universal Studios Florida, and SeaWorld/Busch Gardens, Orlando has an endless assortment of non-stop excitement. The area boasts dozens of first-class hotels, hundreds of restaurants, and a dizzying array of nightlife, shopping, golf, sports activities, and outdoor recreation. The new Dr. Phillips Center for Performing Arts also offers a complete playbill of Broadway shows and musical events.
The Road Trip to Fun Starts at Rick Case Hyundai Roswell
Your fun-filled Atlanta road trip adventure starts at Rick Case Hyundai, where we offer an excellent selection of “roadworthy” new 2015 Hyundais designed to take your entire family on the trip of a lifetime. Check out the roomy and well-equipped 2015 Hyundai Santa Fe crossover SUV with plenty space for the entire family. Or choose the stylish, practical, and fuel-efficient and 2015 Hyundai Tuscon compact crossover that’s packed with all the technology and space you’ll need for the road ahead. Looking to max your fuel savings? The spacious and refined all-new 2016 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid offers up to an estimated 44 mpg/highway that will take you farther than ever before. No matter which new Hyundai you choose, you’ll find the best deals at Rick Case Hyundai Roswell. We’re the only dealer to give you our exclusive “Lowest Payment, Price & Money-Back Guarantee.” If not completely satisfied with your purchase, return your vehicle within three days or 300 miles for a full refund. Visit our showroom, conveniently located at 11446 Alpharetta Hwy, Roswell, GA 30076. For Sales, call 888-514-0270. For Service, call 888-417-7186.