Selecting a vehicle to purchase often entails a lot of research, especially when considering previously owned cars. Thankfully, Nissan offers certified pre-owned (CPO) vehicles. These used cars, trucks, and SUVs that have gone through extensive inspections and have met certain criteria to ensure they’re of the highest quality. Essentially, a certified used Nissan is the best you can get when purchasing a pre-owned vehicle.
Benefits of the Nissan CPO Program
Nissan offers one of the finest CPO programs. Before the 167-point inspection process even begins, a used car must be deemed eligible for CPO status by meeting certain requirements: it should be less than six years old and have fewer than 80,000 miles on the odometer.
Take a look at what buying a CPO Nissan includes (in addition to owning late-model, low-mileage vehicle):
- 7-year/100,000-mile limited warranty
- 24/7 emergency roadside assistance
- Car rental reimbursement ($25/day)
- Courtesy towing service ($100/claim)
- Genuine Nissan parts (our Denville Nissan parts dealer can order and install these for you)
- CARFAX® Vehicle History Report™
- SiriusXM Satellite Radio with 3-month trial subscription
- Optional Security+Plus® Extended Protection of over 1,300 components
- Trip interruption coverage ($500/claim)
Edmunds offers a tool that enables you to compare CPO programs from up to three manufacturers. It provides key components so you can see how different programs compare. For instance, Toyota’s CPO program requires cars to be less than seven years old with fewer than 85,000 miles on the odometer; that means a CPO Nissan is likely to be a newer vehicle than a CPO Toyota.
Nissan clearly outlines the benefits of purchasing a CPO vehicle, but the associates at our Denville Nissan dealer are available to show you the CPO car ropes and help you select the perfect certified used Nissan or used car! Contact us at (973) 343-5004 or stop by our used car dealership in Denville at 3057 New Jersey 10 to browse our selection.
Sources & Photos: