The new Nissan Sentra doesn’t come with a cape or spandex, but that doesn’t mean it’s void of superhero-like powers. What makes the Sentra such a heroic protagonist? It’s spacious, fuel-efficient, reasonably priced, and never full of itself. In all, most Albuquerque Sentra owners would label this compact car as “practical,” and that’s exactly how Nissan has marketed it. Now, Mr. Practicality is here to save your day.
- Large & In Charge – The new Nissan Sentra is a standout in its segment thanks to its roomy cabin (95.9 cu. ft.). Head- and legroom in the rear are on par with even some midsize rivals, and trunk space is equally impressive at 15.1 cubic feet. Storage cubbies are large and ample; the glove box is deep yet wide, and the door bins can easily accommodate a large water bottle.
- Heroics & Safety – The 2017 Sentra keeps everyone safe, whether or not they’re damsels in distress. Earning an IIHS Top Safety Pick, this compact sedan comes standard with a number of advanced safety features. The Sentra SV comes with ABS, Easy Fill TPMS, stability control, a rearview camera, and an innovative airbag system. Step up to the SR or SL trim, and you’ll feel safe and secure with blind-spot monitoring, rear cross-traffic alerts, adaptive cruise control, automatic emergency braking, and more.
- Economical – All Nissan cars for sale are priced very well, though it’s the Sentra that wears the low-cost emblem across its chest. The 2017 Sentra comes with an MSRP under $17,000, and you can also take advantage of other money-saving Nissan deals on a Sentra right here at our Albuquerque Nissan car dealer.
- Personality – While it may not sport Marvel-level attire, the new Sentra is a handsome caped crusader. Close in appearance to the Altima, the Sentra features LED headlights, sleek wheels, a sporty front grille, and the charismatic “Nissan” logo stamped on the front. Kbb.com even acknowledges that the Sentra has the nicest interior in its class. Black accents flow from side to side, placing emphasis on the various soft-touch materials throughout the cabin. The driver’s cluster is highlighted by a 5-inch color LED screen. A 5.8-inch touchscreen with NissanConnect infotainment is yet another one of the Sentra’s bright spots.
- Infinite Endurance – A Sentra equipped with the standard 1.8L four-cylinder and CVT returns 32 mpg combined, which sits near the top of the class.
Get Saved by Nissan’s Superhero in Albuquerque
The 2017 Nissan Sentra is a full-bodied superhero with no Kryptonite-like weaknesses, and it’s ready to be your Car of Steel. And like the Sentra, we at Melloy Nissan proudly safeguard the entire Albuquerque and Bernalillo region from high-priced villains. Browse our current selection of all-new Sentra models for sale, as well as our other used vehicles and new Nissan cars, and schedule a test drive today! Contact us at (505) 545-6420 or stop by our Albuquerque Nissan dealership at 7707 Lomas Blvd. N.E.
Sources & Photos: