Are you in the market for a new mid-sized car? Even if you aren’t, you might change your mind when you hear about the 2017 Chevy Malibu! That’s because there’s undoubtedly lots to love about the newest Chevy Malibu. To get a true feel for the Malibu and discover why it’s the best choice for your garage, you should probably take one for a test drive at our Marshall Chevy dealership. But if you haven’t had a chance to get behind the wheel of the 2017 model yet, here are just some of the reasons our Chevy dealers think you’ll flip head over heels for it.
- Safety:The newest Malibu earns a phenomenal five-star rating by the NHTSA, an IIHS Top Safety Pick stamp of approval, and 9.7 out of 10 safety rating by the U.S. News. It has all the standard safety features most drivers crave, and was given individual five-star grades for its performance in frontal and side crash tests.
- 2. Performance: The base Malibu mode’s turbocharged engine, smooth ride, and composed handlingare among the top qualities noted by U.S. News. If you crave a more exciting ride, there’s always the Malibu Premier trim, which is certain to satisfy thrill-seeking drivers.
- Price:There’s a reason why the Malibu is earning rave reviews among car critics, dealers and consumers alike—it’s practically impossible to beat its level of quality at such a great price. In fact, the Malibu has one of the lowest base prices in its class. With special Malibu lease options, cash-back deals, and financing rates, its price is even harder to resist. You probably won’t find a better deal on a new car, especially when shopping at McCarthy.
- Style:Windswept lines and a sporty, sleek stance allow this midsize sedan to yell from atop the hilltops, “I’m ready to take on the road!”
- Mileage: The 2017 Malibu offers up to 36 miles per gallon on the highway, which means fewer pit stops to fill up the tank, and more money in the bank.
- Interior: A classy and updated interior gives drivers perks like USB ports, a wireless charging station, and a supremely convenient center console. There are also leather seating options, which furthers the opulent feel inside while also making clean-up a breeze.
- Technology: Think a family car can’t keep up? Think again! The Malibu has 4G Wi-Fi compatibility and supports Apple CarPlay and Android Auto. It also has extra features that make it easy to keep up with teenage drivers, including a PIN-locked keypad and Chevy’s premier Teen Driver system. Keep tabs on the kids even when you’re not there by setting curfews, speed limit alerts, and accessing a built-in report card to review how they’re tackling the road.
- Accessories: Chevrolet has accessories to custom fit every lifestyle, with special options available in almost every category, including electronics, music, storage, and appearance. At McCarthy Chevy Buick GMC, we can even order and install all authentic Chevrolet parts and accessories for your Malibu.
- Features: Whether you are looking for safety or speed, Chevy has you covered with an extended line of packaged Malibu features. Depending on the Malibu trim you choose, packages include OnStar service, Park Assist, adaptive cruise control, muted audio when seatbelts are not fastened, and more!
- Expert ratings: The 2017 Chevy Malibu was ranked #1 among midsize vehicles in U.S. News’ review. But that’s not all—the Malibu also earned excellent reviews from the likes of Edmunds, Car and Driver, and Kelley Blue Book. And thanks in part to the Malibu’s success, Chevy has become the most awarded car company for three years in a row.
Ready to Test Drive the 2017 Chevy Malibu in Marshall, MO?
It takes a car that can go the distance to beat out the competition, and the 2017 Malibu is up for any challenge the road can throw its way. And that makes it our Chevy dealer’s choice for the best-in-class midsize sedan—by a longshot.
If you’ve been searching for the perfect vehicle, you should make the 2017 Chevy Malibu your best-in-class choice, too! Whether you’re a traveling professional, college student, or head of the household, the all-new Malibu won’t disappoint. Make an appointment with our McCarthy Chevrolet Buick GMC dealers to test drive one today, and see for yourself how the Malibu can turn your life all topsy-turvy (in a good way).
Contact our Marshall Chevy dealership at (660) 530-4624 or visit us at 1550 W Arrow in Marshall, MO, to view our current selection of 2017 Malibus or other new Chevy, Buick, or GMC models for sale. We’re located just off of I-65, just a short drive from Warrensburg, Higginsville, and Moberly, MO.
Sources & Photos: