Summer is here. And that means the Sacramento area is bursting at the seams with lots of fun and exciting things to see and do. As your hometown Mazda dealership in Elk Grove, CA we want to help you with your summer planning by offering the following useful guide to some of the many fun-in-the-sun events and activities in and around Sacramento and Elk Grove.
- Elk Grove Western Festival – Yee haw! Mazda of Elk Grove is a proud sponsor of the 5th Annual Elk Grove Western Festival. Held May 2-3 at the Elk Grove Regional Park, this two-day event features lots of fun and exciting Western-themed events, live entertainment, parade and activities for the entire family. Don’t miss the finger-licking BBQ Championship, sponsored by the Kansas City BBQ Society.
- 5th Annual Memorial Day Wounded Veterans Run – Help give back to those who so bravely served our country. The event takes place at Folsom Parkway Trails with proceeds benefitting the Wounded Warrior Project and other worthy veterans’ charities.
- 2nd Annual Sacramento Black Book Fair, June 5 -7 – A historic book fair and celebration of African American writers featuring panel discussions, food vendors, children’s activities, art displays, and more. Presented at the Women’s Civic Improvement Center in downtown Sac.
- Sacramento County Fair, May 21-25 – This Memorial Day Weekend tradition at the Cal Expo explodes with thrilling fun and exciting activities for the entire family. Food, carnival rides, animal exhibits, and live entertainment make this the place to be.
- 42nd Annual Sacramento Music Festival, May 22-25 – From rock to jazz to Dixieland, this eclectic international music extravaganza features a toe-tapping potpourri of outstanding musical acts, including Tower of Power, Everclear, Eve 6, and more. At Old Sacramento State Historic Park.
- Sacramento Taco Festival, June 20 – The name says it all. This “muy delicioso” event features a mouth-watering fiesta of tacos, live entertainment, taco eating contests, lucha libre wrestling, and even a Chihuahua beauty contest. Corner of Del Paso Blvd. and Arden Way.
- Elk Grove Big Truck Day, May 20 – In celebration of Public Works Week, the City of Elk Grove is presenting a special event the kids will love as they get “up close and personal” with a variety of construction equipment, buses, dump trucks, and more. At the Laguna Gateway Shopping Center.
- Elk Grove’s Boots on the Blvd. – Mazda of Elk Grove is a proud sponsor of a new Country/Western themed outdoor concert on Friday night May 15th in Old Town Elk Grove. The event stars country artist Craig Campbell with special guest artist Blackburn Bullet. The event is also a salute to our soldiers, with proceeds benefitting various veterans’ projects.
- Elk Grove’s 18th Annual Salute to the Red, White & Blue – Join your friends and neighbors at the Elk Grove Regional Park for a dazzling July 4th celebration complete with fireworks, live music, and activities for the entire family.
- Third Annual Fourth on the Field at Raley Field – Celebrate Independence Day at the home of the River Cats. It’s a big neighborhood block party with local food trucks, interactive games on the field, a kids’ area, live music, and a spectacular nighttime fireworks display.
Zoom in for Sizzling Summer Deals at Mazda of Elk Grove
The weather’s getting hotter and so are the deals at Mazda of Elk Grove with spectacular summertime savings on our entire lineup of award-winning 2015 Mazdas. Beat the heat with cool discounts and money-saving manufacturer incentives. We’re proud to have been named DealerRater.com’s United States and California Dealer of the Year, two years running! Stop by our dealership today, conveniently located in the Elk Grove Auto Mall at 8588 Laguna Grove Drive, Elk Grove, CA 95757 and let us show you just how easy it is to zoom away in a brand-new Mazda. For our Sales Department, please call 877-977-5310. For Service, please call 877-977-4640.