The clock is ticking down to the start of the Big Game. And here in sports-crazy Sacramento, there’s a stadium full of great spots for your friends and family to watch Super Bowl XLIX. Here are our picks for the 12 best places to watch the Super Bowl in the Sacramento area:
- Club Raven – This laid-back bar features inexpensive drinks, a friendly staff, and even free popcorn. 3246 J Street, Sacramento.
- Cheaters Sports Bar – This longtime favorite continues to draw a more mature crowd with a traditional atmosphere and lots of friendly people. 3221 Folsom Blvd., Sacramento.
- MVP’s Sports Grill – Centrally located in downtown Sac, this popular establishment features a ton of large flat-screen TVs and a second floor so you don’t get crushed by the crowds. 2110 L St., Sacramento.
- Mark’s Sports Bar – Features 6 DirectTV satellite feeds, a variety of beverage choices, video games, pool, and a large outdoor patio. 303 Iron Point Road, Folsom
- R15 Bar – This trendy, upscale bar is a favorite hangout for the young and hip crowd. It features 14 42-inch TVs, plus a “living room” with a couch and a big plasma monitor. Or opt for the exclusive SKYYBox on the second floor, which is great for private parties. 1403 28th St., Sacramento.
- Shenanigans – Enjoy lots of food choices, an extensive list of libations, pool, and more. The friendly staff will welcome you to a great place to watch the game. 705 J St., Sacramento.
- Ink Eats & Drinks – This fun place features various Super Bowl specials, and a casual atmosphere. 2730 N. Street, Sacramento.
- Press Club – There are plenty of flat-screens, lots of drink specials, and a fun and casual vibe. 2030 P Street, Sacramento
- Dive Bar – Upscale lounges feature large big-screen TVs. Take advantage of special Super Bowl pricing. 1022 K Street, Sacramento.
- Brew It Up! – For a unique twist, this brewery features special drink/food packages that serve from 7 to 16 people. 801 14th St., Sacramento.
- Pyramid Alehouse – Offering food and drink specials all day. 1029 K St., Sacramento.
- Mandango’s Sports Lounge – Win raffle prizes, have fun, and enjoy a spirited atmosphere. Located on Fulton Ave., Sacramento.
(Remember to drink and drive responsibly.)
Zoom in for Super Deals on New Mazdas
Mazda of Elk Grove is your headquarters for “Super Savings” on our huge inventory of new 2015 Mazdas. And you’ll score even more savings on our wide selection of certified pre-owned vehicles. We take the worry out of buying a new car with our exclusive 10 year/100,000-mile warranty and 10-point Value Guarantee. It’s why we’re the #1 Mazda car dealer in the Sacramento Valley. We’re also proud to be ranked as the #1 dealership for customer satisfaction in America by DealerRater.com.
We’re just a short drive from Sacramento, conveniently located at 8588 Laguna Grove Drive, Elk Grove, CA 95757 in the Elk Grove Automall right off the S. Sacramento Freeway. To schedule a test drive, please call 877-977-5310. For service, call 877-977-4640. Click here for interactive driving directions.
For more information: