Let’s face it, preparing a sumptuous Thanksgiving feast for family and friends takes a lot of work. If you’re ready for a break from making Thanksgiving dinner this year, then ditch the apron, put away those pots and pans, and enjoy a delicious Thanksgiving meal at one of the many outstanding restaurants we have here in the Sacramento area.
To make your decision as to where to go a bit easier, we’ve put together our list of the top 10 places to enjoy Thanksgiving dinner here in Sacramento. Bon Appetit!
- The Firehouse – 1112 Second St., Old Sac – Offering a complete four-course menu, including scallop and shrimp croquette, roasted turkey breast, beef wellington, and pumpkin crème brulee. Reservations required.
- La Provence Restaurant and Terrace – 110 Diamond Creek Place, Roseville – Full Thanksgiving menu with choice of turkey, prime rib, or salmon. You can even have them cook a complete meal for you to take home.
- Scott’s Seafood – 545 Munroe St., East Sac and 4350 B. Riverside Blvd. on The River – Discover a unique twist on Thanksgiving with their oven-roasted “Diestel Ranch” turkey dinner.
- The Sheraton Grand Sacramento Hotel – 1230 J St., Sacramento – Presenting an extensive Thanksgiving buffet in their Morgan’s Central Valley Bistro.
- Silva’s Sheldon Inn – 9000 Grant Line Road, Elk Grove – Choices include roasted turkey, prime rib, salmon filet, center cut pork chops, and half duckling.
- The Porch – 1815 K St., Sacramento – For Thanksgiving with a Southern flavor.
- Zinfandel Grille – 2384 Fair Oaks Blvd., Sacramento – Just a few blocks from downtown and featuring a Mediterranean menu, plus lots of big-screen TVs to watch Thanksgiving Day football.
- Formaggio Taverna & Patio – 11211 Point E. Drive, Rancho Cordova – Enjoy a Thanksgiving repast with an Italian flair with an array of entrees to suit every taste.
- Tower Bridge Bistro – 100 Capitol Mall, Downtown – Located on the first floor of the Embassy Suites and offering a delectable menu of Thanksgiving favorites.
- Chops 1117 11th St., Downtown – Serving up a savory traditional Thanksgiving menu with all the fixin’s.
(Information is subject to change. Please call ahead before you go.)
At Mazda of Elk Grove, we’re serving up some delicious deals on our wide selection of new 2014 and 2015 Mazdas. We also have a huge inventory of certified pre-owned vehicles with rates as low as 0.9% APR. And every new Mazda comes with our exclusive 10 year/100,000-mile limited powertrain warranty. Stop by and check out our Black Friday specials and 2014 Mazda model year-end closeouts. We’ve been voted as the #1 Mazda dealer in the America for customer satisfaction! Mazda of Elk Grove is conveniently located right off the S. Sacramento Freeway in the Elk Grove Automall at 8588 Laguna Grove Drive, Elk Grove, CA 95757. To schedule a test drive, call 877-977-5310. For service, call 877-977-4640.