With Super Bowl XLIX right around the corner, now is the time to start planning where you’ll be celebrating the Big Game on February 1st. We’ve come up with our list of the 10 best spots to watch the game in the greater Boston area. So even if the Pats aren’t playing, you’ll still have plenty to cheer about no matter what you choose.
- Cask ‘n Flagon – This legendary Fenway Park area favorite has tons of TVs, an ample menu, comfy chairs, and couches. There’s another location in Marshfield with the same classic sports vibe.
- Jerry Remy’s – Known for its huge wall of big-screen TVs, this popular gathering spot has the well-earned reputation as Boston’s ultimate sports bar. There are two locations; one on Boyslton St. and the other on Northern Avenue.
- Champions Sports Bar – Head to the Copley Marriott at Copley Place in Back Bay and experience the massive, eye-popping wrap-around plasma video wall for incredible game-day viewing. There are lots of craft beers and sports memorabilia to keep your spirits high.
- Boston Beer Works – a huge amount of high-definition TVs and an even bigger selection of micro-brewed beers. Need we say more? Two locations near Fenway and TD Garden.
- The Fours – Rated the #1 Sports Bar in America by none other than Sports Illustrated, this amazing two-story bar and grille features perhaps the biggest collection of sports memorabilia in Boston. Great food and plenty of big-screen TVs complete the package. On Canal Street near TD Gardens.
- Jillian’s – “The game’s afoot,” as Sherlock Holmes would say. And this super-sized, three-level sports and entertainment center around the corner from Fenway doesn’t disappoint. Not only is it a great place to watch the game, it’s also a great place to have fun with a bowling alley, foosball, ping pong, darts, and more than 30 pool tables. There are several bars and restaurants to choose from.
- Kings – Located in Back Bay near Hynes Auditorium, this popular Boston sports bar features lots of big-screen TVs, billiards, and is known as the “official bowling alley” of the Boston Red Sox.
- McGreevy’s 3rd Base Saloon – Step back into history and experience what is considered to be the very first sports-themed bar in America. Dating back to 1894, this Boston landmark continues to evoke memories of championships past and present. It has been reincarnated just steps from Fenway with many of the original furnishings, and with 16 HDTVs.
- The Sky Box – Located in nearby Tewksbury, this airy and open establishment features a modern décor and 30 large-screen TVs. An extensive menu will satisfy any appetite.
- Stadium Sports Bar & Grill – With 20 hi-def TVs and a massive 90-inch flat screen, this sports bar proclaims: “Not a Bad Seat in the House.” Located on State St. near Faneuil Hall.
Score Your Winning Deal at Lannan Mazda
Don’t pass up some great deals on our huge selection of new 2015 Mazdas, like the fuel-efficient and sporty 2015 Mazda3, the versatile and spacious 2015 Mazda CX-9, or the hot new 2015 Mazda MX-5 Miata. Take advantage of 0% financing on select Mazdas, like the Mazda3 4-door sedan, the 2015 Mazda CX-5 crossover SUV, or the well-equipped 2015 Mazda6.
Lannan Mazda is conveniently located at 720 Rogers Street, Lowell, MA 01852. We’re proud to be a 2014 DealerRater.com “Dealer of the Year.” For sales and service, call 978-454-9300.
For more information: