With egg hunts and Easter Bunny brunches galore, Columbus is the perfect place for families to enjoy traditional Easter festivities. And our INFINITI dealership in Fairfield County wants you to make the most of your Easter weekend. Check out these local family-friendly events that run through the April 16th weekend, and get your tie-dye on!
A Week of Easter @ Columbus Zoo & Aquarium
For a full week before Easter, the Columbus Zoo and Aquarium will be transformed into a paisley and pastel wonderland.
From 10 a.m. to noon on Saturday the 8th, the zoo will host a springtime brunch with none other than the Easter Bunny. Bring the kids for a buffet breakfast, face painting, animal encounters, and photo op with the Easter Bunny. All kids will receive a free 4×6 photo with each paid admission. Tickets are limited, so buy now!
On the Friday and Saturday before Easter, Bugs Bunny himself will be parading around the zoo in anticipation for his special day. What’s on the agenda for these Eggs, Paws, and Claws events?
- Bunny Bonanza at the Conservation Courtyard – Bugs, Buster, Peter Cottontail, and other furry pals will be in attendance.
- Books and Bunnies – From 11 a.m. to 1 p.m., readers will be spinning many a tale (or tail?) for all who want to hear.
- Aqua-Bunny – Peter Cottontail will once again entertain the crowd, diving into the Discovery Reef to feed the fish.
- Animals on Safari Training – This dress rehearsal session will showcase the zoo’s animals’ talents before the headlining show begins.
- Egg Hunt (for the Animals) – Catch the animals in action as they search high and low for colored Easter eggs. We can’t wait to see the elephants.
- Character Rolling Celebration – Throughout the day, fan-favorite “characters” of the zoo will stroll through, singing and dancing as they go.
- Photos with the Easter Bunny – Of course, you can also snap photos near Conservation Lake!
Check out the Columbus Zoo’s website for more event details or to purchase tickets.
Easter Brunches & Egg Hunts
We hope you’ll have an appetite for these yearly Easter events in Columbus.
Hosted by The Hills Market on Saturday, April 15th, the Bunny Romp and $5 Pancake Breakfast will precede a family Egg Hunt—and a visit from the Easter Bunny. It’s a laid-back event that kids of any age should enjoy.
If you’re near Dublin, bring your family to the 36th Annual Easter Egg Hunt for an Easter afternoon filled with treasure hunting. Sponsored by Young’s Dairy in Yellow Springs, this hunt will have over 7,000 eggs dyed to be discovered. And it’s free!
For something a little more unique, head south from Columbus and into the train depot at Hocking Valley Scenic Railway on Saturday the 15th. As is the case each year, the HVSR’s Easter Bunny Train is super popular, so get there before the conductor shouts “all aboard!” This train will stop at the Easter Bunny’s “secret hiding place,” so bring along a basket for a monumental egg hunt.
Stay in Columbus on Easter Sunday and visit the Eastland Mall where they’ll be hosting their “Caring Bunny” event. This is a special program that connects children who have autism with the Easter Bunny. No registration is needed, so stop in anytime from 9 to 11 a.m.
National Park Week
April 15th and 16th means free entry into all our nation’s parks! If typical Easter events aren’t enticing, why not visit a local park, like the Hopewell Culture Park in Chillicothe, OH, or the National Aviation Park in Dayton? Search online to find the perfect park for your Easter festivities.
Get an Amazing Easter Deal on Our New Cars for Sale
Want something that lasts through Easter Sunday and well beyond? Come check out all of the lease deals and specials available at our INFINITI of Easton dealership. We have seasonal offers on most new INFINITI models, including the Q50 sedan and QX80 SUV, so you won’t have to spend a lot for luxury. Contact our INFINITI dealership at (614) 437-6246 to schedule a test drive, and be sure to check out our inventory of new & certified pre-owned cars for sale—all of which have the charming INFINITI logo pinned to their hoods. We’re located at 3833 Morse Rd in Columbus, OH, just a short distance from Westerville, Dublin, and Pickerington.
Have a Happy Easter!
Sources & Photos: