The Fall football season is just around the corner. If you’re a rabid Ohio State Buckeye fan as we are here at Germain INFINITI of Easton, your preferred Columbus INFINITI dealer, then we’ll bet you’re already making plans to throw the most awesome tailgate parties ever.
But before you clean your BBQ grill, stock up on burgers, hot dogs, frosty beverages, and potato salad, check out our handy “how-to” guide with 10 steps for creating the ultimate tailgate experience.
- Get Organized – Spending a little time organizing your tailgate party will make it a winner. Make a list of everything you’ll need, from napkins and plates to burgers and buns. Then check off the items before packing things up.
- Know The Rules – Whether you’re heading to the Horseshoe or your hometown high school, be sure to find out what is permitted and what isn’t. Know if such things as alcoholic beverages, BBQ grills, and other items are allowed. By checking out the stadium’s regulations beforehand, you’ll save headaches when you arrive. Review the stadium’s parking map to find out where tailgating is permitted.
- Maximize Your Space – Here’s a smart tip: freeze a bunch of water bottles and use them in the cooler instead of ice. You’ll keep everything cold, save space, and won’t have to lug around heavy bags of ice.
- Finger Foods Work Better – Prepare a lot of bite-size finger foods in advance. They are easier to transport and handle. Most supermarkets offer pre-made party trays for just such an occasion.
- Time It Right – We all know that stadiums are going to be jam-packed on game day. So it’s a must to give yourself plenty of time to set up and get ready for fun. Get to the stadium about three to four hours before kickoff. To save you post-game traffic hassles, hang around awhile. Set out chairs, drinks, and leftovers and rehash the game while waiting for the traffic to clear.
- Make Yourself Easy To Spot – Use flags, balloons, or inflatable items to mark your location. Then you can tell your friends what to look for.
- Create A “Tailgate Toolkit – You know that you’ll be using items like utensils, plastic cups, and plates many times during the season. Put them all into a rolling plastic cart that you can easily re-stock for your next tailgate.
- Prep Those Burgers – Don’t waste time making your burgers at the game. Have your burgers ready to pop onto the grill. Burger patties should be under a quarter-inch thick, so they’ll cook Freeze the patties between sheets of wax paper so they are easy to transport and less messy to cook. Next, place the frozen patties on the preheated grill and cook about four minutes per side.
- Pick Your Spot – Tailgate turf is in high demand on game day, so arrive early and stake your claim to a prime spot that has lots of space for everyone to stretch out. Ask around to make sure you’re not infringing on someone else’s territory.
- Show Your Team Spirit – Just because the weather is uncooperative doesn’t mean you have to douse your enthusiasm. Check the forecast beforehand and be prepared for inclement weather. Bring along umbrellas, scarves, gloves and even earmuffs in team colors to cheer on your team even when the bad stuff hits.
Amp Up Your Tailgate Experience In A New QX50
The perfect way to take your tailgating to a new level this season is in a brilliantly engineered, boldly beautiful, and ultra-luxurious new 2016 QX50 luxury crossover SUV for sale near Columbus from Germain INFINITI of Easton. Lithe and athletic, the QX50’s sporty good looks, exhilarating performance, roomy deluxe interior, and high-tech features are the winning combination that will take you to a new dimension of driving excitement.
The QX50’s sumptuous interior makes all the right plays with the finest materials, superlative craftsmanship, and quiet elegance. The QX50’s overall length has increased by 4.5 inches, giving it an additional 8.3 cubic feet of space. The available split power-folding 2nd-row seats offer a cavernous amount of room for all of your tailgating gear.
Extraordinary Performance & Handling
Just like a fullback churning through the defensive line, the QX50 has all the right moves that motivate you to a new dimension of driving pleasure. The QX50’s incomparable 3.7-liter V6 delivers 325 horsepower and 267 lb.-ft. of authoritative torque. And the available Intelligent All-Wheel Drive lets you command the road with confident aplomb.
The QX50’s exclusive INFINITI InTouch™ infotainment systems provide the latest high-tech wizardry to enhance your driving experience. Some of these capabilities include an extra-large, full-color touchscreen display, InTouch™ Apps that let you personalize your technology experience, available commercial-free SiriusXM® Satellite Radio, 3-D navigation with lane guidance, Bluetooth® hands-free connectivity, voice-activated commands, and much more.
Plus, the 2016 QX50 boasts an extraordinary array of the latest safety technologies. These include Lane Departure Prevention, Backup Collision and Blind-Spot Intervention, Intelligent Cruise Control, and a 360-degree Around View® Monitor with Front & Rear Sonar for unprecedented visibility and object detection.
Score A Winning Deal At Germain INFINITI Of Easton
Score a new INFINITI with winning deals on the stunning new 2016 QX50 luxury crossover, as well as our entire inventory of new 2016 INFINITI cars for sale near Columbus. Now is the time to take advantage of our sensational INFINITI manufacturer incentives at your preferred Columbus, Ohio INFINITI dealership.
And our INFINITI Pre-Owned vehicles give the option of buying a like-new INFINITI for thousands less.
Take your game to the next level at Germain INFINITI of Easton. We’re conveniently located at 3833 Morse Road, Columbus, OH 43219. Call us today at 888-582-6171. To reach our Service Department, please call 866-638-0862.