As your hometown Honda dealership in Ocala, Florida, Honda of Ocala is proud to call this wonderful Central Florida community our home. Now that summer is finally here, you’ll be amazed at all of the exciting things you can do right here in Ocala and the surrounding area.
To help you plan your summer fun, we’ve put together this handy guide to many of the wonderful things you can do in and around Ocala and Marion County, the “Horse Capital of the World.” Continue reading
If you are looking for just the right place to take your sweetheart out for a romantic rendezvous in Ocala, we’ve got you covered. From Asian fusion to traditional steaks and chops, there are a number of great restaurants in town serving up a variety of cuisines to satisfy just about anyone’s romantic appetite. To help you plan that special night out with your sweetheart, we’ve put together a list of the top 10 places to enjoy Valentine’s Day in Ocala.
- The Melting Pot, 10 S. Magnolia Ave. – It’s always fun to share something special together. So how about snuggling up and making some delicious cheese fondue or yummy chocolate confections? The Melting Pot offers darkened booths so you can steal an extra kiss without anyone noticing.
- Sky Asian Fusion, 3600 SW 38th Avenue – This aptly named Asian eatery is located on the top floor of the Holiday Inn, affording panoramic vistas of the area. The restaurant features an ample menu of delicious entrees that are perfect for sharing.
- Ipanema Brazilian Steakhouse, 2003 S. Pine Avenue – If you love a great cut of meat that is expertly prepared and uniquely served at tableside, than this popular upscale restaurant will make your heart sing. Don’t forget to try the delicious sugared pineapple.
- Arthur’s at the Hilton, 3600 SW 36th Avenue – If your romantic sentiments lean toward the elegant and sophisticated side, this classy and refined dining spot is what you’re after. White-linen tablecloths, attentive service, and an outstanding menu of traditional dinner fare exceptionally prepared will make it an unforgettable evening.
- la Cuisine French Restaurant, 38 SW First Avenue – French is the language of love and no one speaks it better than this wonderful and very popular restaurant located downtown. It gets booked up early, so be sure and call for availability.
- Ivy House Restaurant, 106 NW Main St., Williston – For a truly unique Valentine’s Day dining experience, this charming converted Victorian home in nearby Williston offers an elegantly cozy setting with a full menu of traditional Southern favorites. Reservations required.
- The Yearling, 14531 E. County Road 425, Cross Creek – If there’s a book lover in your family, they’ll appreciate the reference to Marjorie K. Rawlings’ Pulitzer Prize-winning novel of the same name. If you enjoy classic Cracker-style dining at its finest, this Florida Trend “Golden Spoon” winner won’t disappoint.
- Stumpknockers, State Road 200 along the Withlacoochee River in Dunnelton – don’t let the odd name fool you, this delightful restaurant next to a flowing river offers a special romantic ambiance all on its own. Serving a full menu of traditional American fare and seafood specialties.
- Brick City Restaurant, 2019 E. Silver Springs Blvd. – If you are hungry for love, then this is the place. Featuring a special Valentine’s Day buffet, this restaurant will satisfy your every desire.
- Blackwater Inn, 55716 Front St., Astor – A large floor-to-ceiling window overlooking the picturesque St. John’s River lends itself to a beautifully romantic setting, with a delicious menu to complement the view.