The holidays are here. That means folks here in Sarasota, Bradenton, and other communities up and down Florida’s sunny Gulf Coast are busily getting ready to serve up delicious holiday meals for family and friends.
As your new and used car dealer serving Bradenton, Germain Toyota Scion of Sarasota wants to help make your Thanksgiving holiday table one to remember. So we selected these 12 savory and delicious Thanksgiving holiday recipes that come to us from epicurious.com. Bon Appetit!
- Extra-Moist Turkey With Pan Gravy – The secret to a moist and mouth-watering turkey is to cook it in an old-fashioned oval roaster. This technique will both braise and roast the turkey at the same time, so it stays moist. Uncover the turkey the last 15 minutes to crisp the skin.
- Italian Sausage and Bread Stuffing – This rustic and flavorful stuffing adds a rich and spicy touch.
- Shredded Brussels Sprouts with Maple Hickory Nuts – Hickory nuts (or walnuts, pecans, or almonds) add a crunchy appeal to this flavorful side dish.
- Roasted Sweet Potato Rounds – Fried sage and garlic-infused olive oil add a savory character, balancing the potatoes’ naturally sweet flavor.
- Spinach Salad with Toasted Hazelnuts – This healthy seasonal salad also includes Bosc pears, cranberries, and red onions.
- Yukon Gold and Fennel Mashed Potatoes – Roasting the fennel softens its tangy taste and brings out its natural sweetness for a delightfully different flavor.
- Green Beans with Lemon and Pine Nuts – Just the right amount of lemon juice and lemon zest gives this traditional side dish a unique, but not overpowering, appeal.
- Garnet Yams With Blis Maple Syrup And Maple-Sugar Streusel – This heavenly and rich dessert features a smoky, yet subtle flavor.
- Pumpkin Cheesecake with Marshmallow Sour Cream Topping – Unbelievably rich and creamy, this alluring dish just may become your favorite new holiday dessert tradition.
- Cabernet-Cranberry Sauce with Figs – Make this ahead of time to let the flavors develop.
- Apple Spice Cake With Brown Sugar Glaze – This moist and flavorful holiday favorite will keep well for a couple of days after it’s made.
- Caramel Pumpkin Pie – The caramelized sugar in this rich holiday delight adds a distinctive flavor. Because it’s best prepared in a deep quiche pan, one pie serves up to 12 people.
For the complete Thanksgiving recipes mentioned here, along with many other delicious holiday recipe ideas, please visit:
Have a safe and happy Thanksgiving!
Savor the Savings at Germain Toyota Scion of Sarasota
We’re serving up a bountiful feast of sensational holiday savings on our entire inventory of new 2015 and 2016 Toyota and Scion vehicles at your hometown Toyota Scion dealership in Sarasota. Save even more on our huge selection of Toyota Certified Pre-Owned vehicles. Visit our beautiful, spacious, and modern new showroom, conveniently located at 7435 South Tamiami Trail, Sarasota, FL 34231. For sales, please call 855-826-1499. For service, please call 888-365-1287.