Summertime is fun time throughout the Sarasota area. We’re blessed with abundant sunshine, miles of beautiful beaches, fantastic restaurants, and lots of exciting things for the entire family to do. Germain Toyota of Sarasota, your premier Toyota dealership in Sarasota, Florida, wants to help you enjoy all the fun by listing the following 10 “can’t miss” events happening this summer on the Gulf Coast.
- Sarasota Music Festival, June 21 – Join the Sarasota Orchestra as they present the best young musicians from around the world during the Sarasota Music Festival. Students, guest artists, and professional musicians converge at Holley Hall in the Beatrice Friedman Symphony Center for three weeks each June during what’s considered one of the country’s finest classical music events.
- Live from Downtown Sarasota It’s Friday Night – Enjoy a potpourri of live entertainment every Friday night through the summer at Towles Court at Adams and Washington.
- Sarasota Stand-Up Paddleboard Races, June 20 – Bring your paddleboard out to Siesta Key Beach and join in on the fun. There are several divisions of races for adults and children, along with other activities and events.
- 23rd Annual Downtown Venice Craft Festival, June 20 and 21 – Head over to Venice on Father’s Day Weekend for a fun and exciting craft festival that stretches along Miami Avenue.
- Suncoast Offshore Racing Festival, June 27 – July 5 – One of Sarasota’s biggest annual events, this thrilling race features multi-million dollar cigarette boats dueling it out off of Lido Key Beach on July 5th. This event dates back to 1984 and features an exciting week of activities.
- Suncoast Grand Prix Car Show, June 28 – Held on Main Street in Lakewood Ranch, this fun-filled car show features an outstanding collection of antiques, exotics, performance, and high-end vehicles.
- Grand Prix Festival Nautical Night of Giving Fundraiser, June 30 – the Sarasota Yacht Club is the epicenter of this upscale and exciting event featuring live music, food stations, an open bar and valet parking. Proceeds benefit Suncoast Charities for Children.
- Grand Prix Festival Downtown Block Party, July 3 – Head down to Orange and Palm Avenues for a lively evening of fun, food, excitement, and entertainment.
- Powerboats by the Bay, July 4 – Centennial Park is the place to be for this fun event for the entire family. See an armada of powerboats up close and personal and enjoy food, vendors, and much more.
- Fireworks over Sarasota Bay, July 4 – Bring your lawn chairs and blankets and get ready to “ooh” and “ahh” to a spectacular pyrotechnic patriotic tribute that will light up Sarasota Bay.
Discover Hot Deals and Cool Summer Savings at Germain Toyota of Sarasota
We’re turning up the heat on savings and cooling down the prices on our entire inventory of new award-winning 2015 Toyota cars and trucks. Experience the ultimate in summer excitement when you get behind the wheel of a new Toyota. Stop by our beautiful, state-of-the art showroom and let us show you how easy it is to own a new or certified pre-owned Toyota, thanks to summer special offers, dealer markdowns, and manufacturer incentives. We’re conveniently located at 7435 South Tamiami Trail, Sarasota, FL 34231. For sales, please call 855-826-1499, or for service, call 888-365-1287.