Mother’s Day is when we gather to celebrate the many wonderful reasons we love Mom. It may be something as simple as tying a shoelace, making a “PB&J” for your lunchbox, giving your skinned knee some “TLC,” or baking your favorite chocolate swirl birthday cake. There are probably a million reasons why your Mom is unique. She’s always been there to guide you, encourage you, and love you as only a mother can love.
So why not do something extra-special for Mom this Mother’s Day? Luckily, Columbus pulls out all the stops when it comes to showing Moms a great time. Whether it’s taking her to one of our area’s outstanding restaurants, enjoying a show, watching a ballgame, going shopping, or a day at the zoo, there is no lacking for things you, Mom, and the entire family can do on Mother’s Day here in Columbus.
Because we love Moms too, your friends here at Germain Toyota of Columbus want to help make your Mother’s Day planning a bit easier this year. So we put our heads together and came up with this handy guide describing some great ways you can celebrate Mother’s Day 2016 in Columbus.
- Cloak & Dagger Dinner Theatre’s “The Wreck Of The Enormous” – Mother’s Day Edition, 447 E. Livingston Ave., ColumbusIt’s murder on the high seas as you interact with a zany cast of characters as they navigate a thrilling murder mystery. Includes a show and delicious three-course meal.
- German Village Jazz & Juleps at the Meeting Haus Platz 588 S. 3rd St., ColumbusThe German Village Garten Club sponsors a delightful GartenMarkt preview party featuring live entertainment and refreshing libations. Proceeds help fund various concerts and Village beautification projects.
- “UniverSoul” Circus, May 8 at 2300 S. Hamilton Rd., ColumbusMom and the entire family will surely enjoy all of the non-stop excitement and thrilling acts under the Big Top as the acclaimed UniverSoul Circus visits Columbus. Now in its 23rd year, UniverSoul Circus is a global phenomenon with more than 10,000 performances in front of more than 20 million people.
- Blooms & Butterflies at the Franklin Park Conservatory & Botanical GardensMom and the whole family will delight in the thousands of beautiful butterflies taking flight in the Pacific Islands Water Garden. It’s a magical experience not to be missed.
- A Day At The Columbus Zoo & AquariumLet Mom go a little bit wild with a fun-filled and educational day at one of America’s top zoos. The Zoo features hundreds of exhibits and attractions. If she’s the adventurous type and up the challenge, she can participate in the amazing Reebok Spartan Race at The Wilds, the World’s Best Obstacle Race. Or the family can have some fun at Jungle Jack’s Landing and Zoobezi Bay.
- Steve Lehman Octet At The Wexner Center for the Arts, May 6thIf Mom loves jazz, then she won’t want to miss this outstanding evening of early 21st Century jazz performed by one of the world’s leading saxophonists, the critically acclaimed Steve Lehman, named a Rising Star Jazz Artist in Downbeat Magazine’s 2015 Critics Poll.
- Dinner At Latitude 41 at 50 N 3rd St., Columbus at the Columbus Renaissance HotelLatitude 41 has emerged as one of the trendiest restaurants in Columbus and a dinner there will be a special occasion that Mom will long remember. Latitude’s distinctive contemporary cuisine is sourced from local purveyors of the freshest artisanal and all-natural products. Chef Dean James Max brings his extraordinary culinary talents to the forefront for a dining experience in Columbus like no other.
Discover The Perfect Mother’s Day Gift At Germain Toyota of Columbus
But in our opinion, the single best way to send your Mom “over the moon” this Mother’s Day is to surprise her with one of our stylish, smart, spirited, and fuel-efficient new 2016 Toyota Corollas for sale in Columbus at Germain Toyota.
The Perfect Car for the Perfect Mom
The new 2016 Toyota Corolla has everything today’s modern Moms could want, and so much more. On-the-go Moms will appreciate the Corolla’s contemporary style, as well as its roomy and versatile interior that offers an array of innovative features such as leather-like, water and stain-resistant SofTex® Seats that are easy to clean. The Corolla’s handy 60/40 split rear seats give Mom lots of room for those hard-to-stow items. And the Corolla’s huge trunk will hold everything from groceries to sports equipment.
Convenient Features. Roomy Interior.
Your Mom deserves the finer things in life and the 2016 Corolla delivers with an array of thoughtful and convenient features designed to make her life easier, such as the Smart Key System that lets her lock and unlock the doors and start the car with a push of a button without the key fob ever leaving her purse.
Fuel-efficient & Reliable.
The new Corolla will also appeal to Mom’s thrifty side thanks to its fuel-efficient found on the Corolla LE Eco model with ECO driving mode and CVTi-S Valvematic technology that achieves up to an EPA-estimated 42 mpg highway/30 mpg city*. And she’ll stay in step with the latest technology with the Corolla’s available premium Entune™ Premium Audio System with App Suite, integrated navigation, a 6.1-inch color touchscreen display, and backup camera. Plus, she’ll appreciate how safe the Corolla is with 8 airbags and Toyota’s exclusive Star Safety System™.
She’ll also love Toyota’s legendary reliability with more than 90% of all Toyotas built in the last 10 years still on the road today. So why not give your Mom what she really wants this Mother’s Day by putting her in a beautiful new 2016 Toyota Corolla from your hometown Toyota new car dealer in Columbus, Germain Toyota. Let us show you how easy it is to put your Mom behind the wheel of a new Corolla. Visit us today at 5711 Scarborough Blvd., Columbus, OH 43232. To schedule a test drive, please call 888-711-8804.
Happy Mother’s Day!
*2016 EPA-estimated 30 city/42 highway/35 combined mpg for Corolla LE Eco CVT. Actual mileage will vary. Does not include LE Eco Plus and LE Eco Premium.