Germain Honda of Beavercreek presents:
“Operation Kidsafe Regional Child Safety Days”
October 13th, 14th, & 15th
Kidsafe Hours: Weekdays 10 am – 6 pm, Saturday 10 am – 4 pm
Germain Honda of Beavercreek is here to help keep our kids safe! Come into our dealership for this special event.
FREE Digital Fingerprint & Photo Safety Program
Specialized digital imagery quipment will only be in our area for a limited time. Did you know over 2,000 children are reported missing everyday in the United States? Don’t miss this opportunity to get your FREE Child Safety Kit, including digital fingertips and photograph. Safety tips will help you set up a family safety action plan.
How It Works
Operation Kidsafe camptures your child’s picture and fingerprints using a digital video capture device, digital ink-less fingerprint capture device and specialized software. The captured data is assembled and a quality 8.5 x 11 printout is given to the parent. The parent can use the printout they receive to provide to law enforcement anywhere in the world to instantly aid in an investigation.
Note: No database or records of children are maintained. The only record of the visit will go home with the parent for safekeeping.
Local Law Enforcement and Fire Department have been invited.
Please spread the word to your family and friends about this wonderful event!
What You Need To Know
- 15th year serving US and Canada.
- Protected over one million children.
- Each child gets a bio-doc containing all 10 fingertips, photo, instructions, and safety tips.
- Program also good for special needs adults.
- Program will be FREE for all families.
- No data basing, parent takes home the only record.
- Parent should update with color photo at least once a year.
- Parent can fill out personal info only when they get home.
- Parent would give this bio document to law enforcement in an emergency to help start an Amber Alert.
- Parent is provided safety tips to start a family safety action plan.
Frequently Asked Questions By Parents
- What do I bring? Just the kids. As long as they are with a trusted adult the service will be available to them.
- What do we get? A bio document with your child’s digital prints and photo. This document also has safety tips and helps you start a family safety action plan.
- How much is it? Our company is providing the service for free for the community.
- Where does this information go? Operation Kidsafe does not data base. They will not ask for any personal information. The only record of the visit goes home with the parent.
- What ages? Operation Kidsafe recommends one year and older. However, they can many times get readable prints on younger babies if you want to give it a try.
- What do we do with this document? You take it home, keep it available 24 hours a day. If there is ever an emergency, hand the form to law enforcement.
- Is it just for kids? No. Operation Kidsafe offers this to anyone including special needs adults that are at risk.
- I can’t make it to the event. Can you just send me something? Operation Kidsafe is actually flying in this special equipment. It will only be available at our location on October 13, 14, and 15th.
Please contact Germain Honda of Beavercreek for more information. Visit us online or give us a call at (877) 860-3132 today! The event is located at our Honda dealership in Dayton, OH at 2300 Heller Dr. Beavercreek, OH 45434.