Okay, Super Bowl 50 may have been a bit of a letdown, especially if you were a Carolina fan. And this year’s crop of TV commercials fell a bit flat. (Unless you like wiener dogs and that strange “puppy/money/baby” spot.) Although the halftime show with Beyoncé, Bruno Mars, and Coldplay was awesome.
That being said, it’s time to rejoice again as sports OTHER big event gets set to tip off. We can only be referring to “March Madness.” Loyal Buckeye fans have their fingers crossed that Coach Thad Matta can have his Bucks make a serious run for the Big 10 conference championship or a chance for a post-season bid.
Regardless of the Buckeye’s fortunes this season, there’s still plenty of reasons to watch all of the exciting NCAA Tournament action. As avid Buckeyes and college hoops fans, we here at your local new and used car Cadillac dealership in Columbus, Germain Cadillac of Columbus, asked ourselves “what are our choices for the best places to watch this year’s NCAA Basketball Tournament?” Here’s our top 14.
- Eddie George’s Grille 27 – This Columbus landmark is simply one of the best places to watch the NCAA tourney. It’s located at the intersection of Chitterden Avenue and High Street, but will be relocating to the former site of the closed Buckeye Hall of Fame Grill in May.
- Buffalo Wild Wings: Lane Ave. and High St. – This popular sports bar/restaurant offers great food and a lively atmosphere. You’ll also find many other locations throughout the Columbus area.
- Varsity Club – At the intersection of Lane Avenue and Tuttle Park Place, the Varsity Club is one of the most popular sports bars in town.
- Woody’s Tavern- THE place on campus to watch the games. Period.
- The Little Bar – Located downtown on North High St., the Little Bar is a well-known watering hole that loves to party. Sixteen flat-screen TVs means you won’t miss a minute of the action.
- Chumley’s –Huge TVs, great food, and two seating levels make Chumley’s a hometown sports favorite. It’s located on High Street and 17th
- Champps Sports Bar – This national chain offers lots of reasons to catch the action with great food and lots of TVs. It’s at the Lennox Town Center.
- 4th Bar and Grill – Plenty of flat-screen TVs, a gazillion beers, live entertainment, and an inexpensive menu make this local sports bar a winner.
- Rooster’s at Olentangy River Rd. – If you enjoy finger-lickin’ wings and a lively atmosphere, then head on over to Rooster’s, just north of the stadium. There are many other Rooster’s locations throughout Columbus.
- Ugly Tuna Saloona – Just across the street from the campus on High Street and South Campus Gateway, this popular locals favorite features a great seafood menu and a lively atmosphere.
- Ringside Café – You’ll find your ringside seat for the NCAA tourney at the Ringside Café. It’s centrally located downtown at N. High St. and Pearl. The place oozes with history.
- Olivers Burgers, Steaks & Bourbon, 26 N. High St. – A relatively new addition to Downtown’s foodie scene, Olivers offers a delicious menu and tons of flat-screens to enjoy the games.
- Boston’s Restaurant & Sports Bar, 191 W. Nationwide Blvd. Arena District – If you love great pizza and generous libations when enjoying the games, then Boston’s won’t disappoint. Lots of TVs and a laid-back atmosphere are what you’ll find here.
- Easton Sports Club, 3900 Chagrin Drive – Located in the Hilton Columbus of Easton, this trendy and upscale sports bar and lounge is a great place if you’re looking for a place a bit more refined to watch the games. Lots of plasma TVs for your viewing pleasure.
Score a Championship Deal at Germain Cadillac of Easton in Columbus OH
Team up with Germain Cadillac for an all-star deal on our new 2015 and 2016 Cadillac luxury automobiles in Columbus. You’ll put points on the board and dollars in your wallet with featured Cadillac specials and Cadillac factory incentives. Our outstanding “like new” GM Certified Pre-owned Cadillacs for sale in Columbus comes off the bench to give you award-winning savings.
Feel like a champion at our Columbus Cadillac new and used car dealership. Visit us today at 4200 Morse Crossing, Columbus, OH 43219. To schedule your personal VIP sales experience, please call 866-928-8441. For Service, call 877-892-3263.