With all the parties and revelry surrounding celebrating the New Year, why should your Chevy be left out? At Ed Bozarth Chevrolet, your #1 Nevada Chevy dealer in Las Vegas, we’ve come up with a list of 2016 New Year’s Resolutions for your Chevy. Whether you own a Chevy Silverado, Chevy Equinox, Chevy Tahoe, Chevy Camaro, Chevy Traverse, Chevy Malibu, Chevy Cruze, or Chevy Sonic, you’ll start out the New Year right when you resolve to keep your new or pre-owned Chevy in top condition throughout the year.
In 2016, Resolve To:
- Give Your Chevy A Bath – Your Chevrolet is a big investment so show it some love by cleaning it regularly both inside and out. Dirt, grime, debris, and bugs can damage your Chevy’s paint. They also make it difficult to see clearly out of your windshield. You can keep your Chevy’s interior looking like new by using a vinyl protectant to prevent fading and cracking. Protect your carpeting with genuine GM trunk mats, bed liners, and floor mats designed for your Chevrolet car or truck.
- Check The Battery And Electrical System – There’s nothing worse than being stranded at home, at work, or on the road with a dead battery, especially when it’s 110 degrees outside. Our certified technicians here at Ed Bozarth Chevrolet can diagnose any problems with your battery and electrical system before they cause you major headaches.
- Install New Wiper Blades – Whether it’s August thunderstorms, December downpours, or March dust storms it’s important for your safety to have properly working wiper blades that to keep you seeing clearly. Replace your wiper blades at least once a year or sooner if you notice any skipping, streaking, stiffness or other signs of wear. Our Ed Bozarth Chevrolet Service Department stocks just the right type of GM OEM wiper blades for your Chevy and we’ll be happy to install them for you.
- Inspect Your Tires – Good tires with ample tread are a must, especially in the Las Vegas Valley when wet weather hits and the roads get slippery. Resolve in the New Year to have your tires professionally inspected by one of our service techs for cracks in the sidewalls, uneven wear, low tire pressure or other issues. We can also rotate your tires for you as well.
- Have Your Four-Wheel And All-Wheel Drive Inspected – If your Chevy comes with either four-wheel drive (FWD) or all-wheel drive (AWD), now is the time to ensure that these systems are working correctly. Our GM-Certified technicians at your Ed Bozarth Chevrolet dealership in Las Vegas will make sure your transmission, differential, transfer case and other key components are in top condition.
- Check Your Coolant – Proper coolant levels are a must, especially when the hot summer months hit. Remember only to check your coolant levels when the engine is cold and not running. We will be happy to inspect your coolant and recommend any necessary service you might need.
- Visually Examine Key Fluid Levels – Speaking of fluid levels, the New Year is also a good time to inspect your brake and power-steering fluids. Plastic reservoirs in today’s Chevrolet cars and trucks make this easy to do. To avoid contamination, always use new fluids from clean, unopened containers. Of course, our service techs here at Ed Bozarth Chevrolet at US 95 and Ann Road will be happy to assist you.
- Inspect And Replace Hoses And Belts – Temperature extremes are murder on rubber products like hoses and belts. Look at your hoses and check for soft spots, cracks, or other signs of wear. Inspect your belts for similar kinds of wear. We’ll be happy to inspect these important items for you and replace them with genuine GM parts.
- Change Your Transmission Fluid And Oil – Your engine oil and transmission fluids are the lifeblood of your Chevy’s engine. That’s why you should resolve to check your oil and transmission fluid on a monthly basis in 2016. Review the recommended oil and transmission change intervals for your Chevy in your Owner’s Manual. And don’t forget to check out our Ed Bozarth Chevrolet service specials for money-saving oil change coupons.
- Have Your Brakes Inspected – For safety’s sake, it’s vitally important to have your brakes working the way they should Our certified technicians here at Ed Bozarth Chevrolet can inspect your entire brake system and make any necessary repairs.
- Examine And Replace Your Air Filters – Clogged air filters can affect your gas mileage and performance. Our service techs can inspect your engine and cabin air filters, and replace them if necessary.
- Visually Inspect Taillights, Turn Signals, Headlights And Taillights – Take the time to walk around your Chevy and check your headlights, brake lights, turn signals, and taillights. Our certified technicians can check your lights and replace them with new ones if need be.
Start The New Year In A New Chevy From Ed Bozarth Chevrolet
As 2016 gets underway, isn’t it time to celebrate the start of the New Year with a new Chevy? You’ll be surprised at just how easy it is to put a new 2016 Chevy car or truck in your driveway as we kick off the New Year with exceptional discounts and special offers on our huge inventory of new Chevrolets here at your top Chevrolet dealer in Las Vegas, Ed Bozarth Chevrolet. We’re also dealing on our selection of 2015 Chevrolets, as well as our value-priced GM-Certified Pre-Owned vehicles. Resolve to take care of your Chevy in the New Year by taking advantage of our many service specials. Get the quality, value, service, and selection you deserve. Stop by our Las Vegas Chevy dealership, serving the entire Las Vegas Valley at U.S. Hwy 95 and Ann Road, 5501 Drexel Road, Las Vegas, NV 89130. To reach our Sales Department, please call 702-948-8484. For Service, call 702-948-8011.